1 Pork collar butt
1 Green apple
Sun dried tomatoes
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons dried thyme
2 teaspoons dried Rosemary
2 teaspoons dried Basil
2 tablespoons parmarsen cheese
1 teaspoon Celery salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Butter fly your pork collar butt and put some pockets in the thickest part of meat
2. Lay your Spinach, feta cheese, pine nuts, green apple and sun dried tomatoes in the middle of butterflied meat and also in the small pockets.
3. Roll your Collar butt back up and tie a few strings round it to hold it together.
4. Mix all your Rub ingredients together in a small deep dish.
5. Rub Dijon mustard over your Pork collar butt and pat the dry Rub ingredients all over till you get a even coverage
6. Pre heat your oven to 180c
7. Place your collar butt into a deep cooking tray with non stick paper on bottom.
8. Place the dish into oven and cook till your internal temp hits 71c.
( times will vary depending on the size of your Collar butt)