2 racks of lamb with 5 pins each
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup cranberry sauce
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard seed
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon dried Thyme
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/2 tablespoon dried Rosemarry
1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4’teaspoon ground cumin
1. Pre heat oven to 220c
2. In a bowl mix your Honey, cranberries, Mustard and garlic.
3. In another separate bowl mix all dry ingredients together very well
4. Place your 2 lamb racks on a flat plate and baste half of the marinate over the racks
5. Evenly rub the dry ingredients over your lamb racks and make sure all parts are covered.
6. Wrap alfoil around the exposed bone to help prevent browning.
7. In a deep oven tray and 1 teaspoon of olive oil and rub over tray.
8. Place your lamb racks into oven tray and into oven for 45-50 min basting left over marinate every 10min ( cooking times will vary depending on thickness of racks)
9. Once cooked remove from oven basting once more and let rest for
10 min before serving.